Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

My bentley continental is years old but seems to be making

Customer Question

hi my bentley continental is years old but seems to be making rattling noised from the front and also thru the leather on the doors
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: i bought the car in april and it seemed ok when first driving it, i took it for a bentley health check and they said it was ok, seems to feel every bump
JA: What is the model/year of your Bentley?
Customer: 2016 bentley continental v8s 30000 miles
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not at all, the only thing so far was the health check after a bought the car should i take it to a bentley dealer could it be the air suspension
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.
Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, do you if the suspension did ever receive maintenance?