experteer
experteer,
77184159

My audi tt parking brake is not coming on or off what's the

hi my audi tt parking brake is not coming on or off what's the problem
JA: Have your brakes ever been replaced? Have you checked the brake fluid?
Customer: no i have not had a brakes change an i have not check the brake fluid
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: 65 plate
JA: What year is your Audi?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is Michael, I would like to help you.

Problems with the electronic handbrake are not so easy to solve without a diagnostic device.

Usually the problem is with the handbrake switch or one of the electric motors for the handbrake. To find out the real reason, the fault memory must be read out in a workshop.

You can only try one thing at home to make the vehicle drivable. Disconnect the battery for 10 minutes. By resetting the battery, sometimes the fault will reset and the handbrake will work 1-2 times again.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.