Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

My car doesn't start at all. So it could be battery problem

Hi, my car doesn't start at all. So it could be battery problem some thing else
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: No it seems OK to me. But this happen becouse I didn't switch on for a week.
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Ou58wcf
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I did no thing. Don't have equipment to make any attempt
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: They might need to bring a battery starter with them incase the battery needs replacement.

Thank you for your question and sorry for the delay, my name is Steve and I am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty years in the trade, hopefully I can answer your question for you.

From the details I have I make your vehicle a Nissan Micra.

Normally a car should be able to sit for a week without then having a problem in starting, but sometimes if the battery is low then this can be an obstacle.

From your question I believe you will need a breakdown service to come out to your Micra, unfortunately this is not something we offer, and this is only an advisory service designed to give information via the internet.

If you have a local garage then they may be able to come out and jump start your vehicle, or the other option would be to join a breakdown service. The cover normally starts after 24 hours.

You may also wish to check your insurance as often insurance providers will offer breakdown cover as part of the policy.

I hope this answers your question but do please feel free to ask any further details by replying to this thread.
If this does answer your question please click accept and rate me, this allows me to continue. Even
After clicking accept you can continue to ask further questions on the matter by replying to this thread.
Many Thanks
Steve

Stephen Rothwell,
Experience: Director at Steve Rothwell Limited