Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

Is there a catalytic converter or carburettor I can put on a

Customer Question

Is there a catalytic converter or carburettor I can put on a FeliCia 1.6glxi estate year 2000 that will comply with London ulez emmisions coming into force oct 2021 or is there an engine ( vw or seat) from a newer car that would make my car ulez level 4 min . My car is absolutely mint but won't be ulez as of 2021 and I want to keep it !
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.
Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay. I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, you car at the moment is not allowed for the MOT?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ive just paid £19.00

My apologies for bother you dear customer, we are not in the same tune, so i will opt out to let someone else try to help you.
I misunderstood your query.
Best wishes for you.

Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 7 days ago.

Morning my name is Gavin as the regulation stands your car will not be allowed in London in 2021.