Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

I have a Ford Mondeo 2.0 Diesel and it has started becoming

I have a Ford Mondeo 2.0 Diesel and it has started becoming erratic and feeling like a fuel block while driving, It jumps for about a second or so then behaves normally. I have just started using Shell V diesel fuel as Supemarket fuel may be the problem.
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Yes, no problem starting , just when you move up the gears into third or it jumps when accelerating then smotths out again.
JA: What year is your Mondeo?
Customer: 2011
JA: Are you fixing your Mondeo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My local garage said use better quality fuel , but as I have used one full tank and now on second Shell V it has not gone away.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It could be a ERG valve problem but not sure as I am told it expensive to fix.

Hi my name is Gavin do you have any stored trouble codes ?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
NO
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
NO THANKS . Just a update on the problem by this method will do

It will need a code read first as it runs on Delphi common rail it could be the EGR could be a injector could be a fuel pump issue the list goes on and on eatch one as prone as the other.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
my garage put the car on a diagnostic check and nothing came up to prove where the problem was .

Does not suprise me with Delphi common rail I can only advice you to locate your nearist Delphi approved workshop.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok
Thanks for the info and i will find one tomorrow and try and get it sorted.
All the best

No problem if you need me just get back to me regards Gavin.

Also if you struggle to locate a Delphi workshop as there website is not very good locate your nearist Bosch approved workshop they will most likely have the software or if not they will let you know the nearest Delphi approved workshop regards Gavin.