sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Its had a bump With Another car And it’s all been fixed it

Its had a bump With Another car And it’s all been fixed it had all four wheel alignment and it still seems to drift to the left the garage to say that everything is fine and it was repairable but it’s still drifts to the left
Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: very good condition
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: E class e220 se 2013 plate
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no not fixing it my self
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, have you done a maintenance so far?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi what it is
My car had a bump an my car is pulling to the left .
It’s bean in the garage to get all the body work done and has had all 4 wheel alinement but it still pulls to the left
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
When I had the bump I went into the side of him on my right hand side and he push me in to a curb on the left side an it bean pulling to the left ever since

Dear customer, I would need a little more information. I would like to know what part of the vehicle was affected in the crash, if the front end was involved, if the tires were replaced and balanced,, if you have pictures of how the vehicle looked or do you have any report or can you give me a little more information would be more helpful because any damage in the front train, in the chassis on the wheels and in the other components of the vehicle so small the damage makes the vehicle to pull to the one.
It may be simply the steering of the misaligned vehicle

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Report
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
2
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
3
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
This is the report of the damage that was repaired

Dear customer, according to the report everything was corrected, the train, the chassis, the tires, the wheels etc, everything I see right, the only thing I do not see that was checked under the report is the steering wheel system, I just think there is the problem, is the steering wheel straight and aligned when the vehicle pulls to one side?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes when the steering wheel is straight it pulls to the left put when I pull it to the right just a little bit it’s fine it’s just when you let go of the steering wheel
The steering wheel is straight but starts to drift over to the left
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
All the tyre pressures r the same to

Yes dear customer, for me, the problem lies in the steering system, may be the arm of the steering or the steering box. There is where you should verify.

In anyway check again the front axle, maybe one of the rubbers is playing and therefore is pulling to one side, but it is very likely that the problem is in the steering system.

Have you understood me dear customer?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Best regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes thank you very much for your help I will ring the garage to book I in again to get them to look at that thanks again

You are welcome dear customer, it is my pleasure can help.
Even after you rate in the 5 stars rating system, we can keep in touch in this chat if you need it.
All the best.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks you