sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I Just pyt Diesel and when I move from shell my car lose the

Customer Question

Hi I Just pyt Diesel and when I move from shell my car lose the power
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Cetroen berlingo 2014
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just I Change the filter
Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 108
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I want to know that if he Knows what the car have and if he can’t fix it
Category: Car
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Anybody there
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, did the power loss occur when loading fuel to your berlingo?

Did you replace the filter after having produced this fault? i mean after loading fuel opr did you do it a few miles ago?
Do you have any indicator on the dashboard?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi Sebastian
The van was working fine before.
I was in shell and I put Diesel full, just when I move from the diesel I get the light open and the car lose the power ,,yes I have indicator on the dashboard..yes I change the filter after this fault
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
That’s happens when I move from shell

Dear customer, you're going to have to drain all that fuel, then pour new fuel and purge the system.

What happens is that the fuel tanks especially the diesel ones create a lot of humidity and increase the water level in the fuel, if these tanks are not maintained regularly can happen what has happened to you, you pour that fuel into the vehicles and start failing.

You must bleed that fuel and buy a fill with new, in this way the problem will be corrected.

But the maintenance to the diesel tank is needed.

if the problem persists, (which is unlikely)

you will have to check the injection pump, but it is very likely that by replacing and bleeding the fuel the problem will disappear.

Do you understand me?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Best regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you very much hopefully is going to work..if I need you Again how can I find you

You are welcome, it is my pleasure can help.
Even after you rate, we can keep in touch in this chat whenever you need it dear customer.