experteer
experteer,
77184159

Run out of diesel. I managed to get 5 l and put in the tank,

Run out of diesel. I managed to get 5 l and put in the tank , but the car is not starting
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: It is an Isuzu D/Max
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Isuzu?
Customer: 2017
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just put in 5 l of diesel
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have an international insurance

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is Michael, I would like to help you.

The problem is that the injection system is completely empty, venting it takes forever.

First of all, the diesel fuel filter must be refilled. This is best done by vacuuming the filter connection for the return line to the tank.

Once the filter is vented again, the nuts on the injectors must be loosened slightly. While one person is starting, the second person watches when the diesel comes and quickly tightens the screws again.

But it is best if a workshop does this, they have experience and usually also the equipment for such a thing.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How can I get this done as I’m on the road
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are you there ?

You can't do that on the road.