Rob
Rob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 years trade experience
16305601

Was looking to see if I can get a guide on how to replace

Customer Question

Hi was looking to see if I can get a guide on how to replace the Alfa Romeo mito steering wheel column
Assistant: Do you have the car's service manual? Does the car have airbags?
Customer: The car has airbags
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Alfa Romeo?
Customer: 3 door 2010
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I’ve done a some part exchanges and diagnostics in the engine area but want to be sure as this is mainly in the interior of the car
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats all
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay I will wait
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you please tell me please if you have powered-assisted steering?
Thanks in advance.