Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

I am looking for a carb for 1971cc talbot/ Decato/ fiat year

Customer Question

I am looking for a carb for 1971cc talbot/ Decato/ fiat year 1990, can you help? Thanks Bob
JA: Who makes your tool or machine?
Customer: do not understand your reply. Bob
JA: The Small Engine Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. What have you tried so far?
Customer: you
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Car
Expert:  Stephen Rothwell replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is Steve and I am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty five years in the trade.

The company that may be able to supply the carb you are looking for is at this link

Hopefully they will have what you need.

I hope this answers your question but do please feel free to ask any further details by replying to this thread.

If this does answer your question please click accept and rate me, this allows me to continue, even

after clicking accept you may ask further questions on the matter by replying to this thread.

Many Thanks

Steve