CarDoc
CarDoc, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

Driver seat on my c3 on a 12plate is hard and very

Hello driver seat on my c3 on a 12plate is hard and very uncomftable can I install another seat.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Citroen c3 exclusive 2012 the driver seat is hard and very uncomfortable can I upgrade to a better seat
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have only bought a padded seat cover so far.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you just can I change the seat

Thank you for using JA. I'm Baz, one of the automotive experts, I try to be available in the afternoon on weekdays and in the evenings on the weekend. I apologise if I do not respond to your question promptly, I can assure you that I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have just driven seven miles in discomfort yes please would still like your help

Any c3 seats will fit as long as it's the same shape. Just make sure you don't buy electrically controlled seats if your original ones aren't because you won't have the electrical harnesses in your car for electronic seat functions.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you that is sound advise would that include the new c3 model.

Welcome, for the new C3 you will need the measurement of the mounting bolt holes (spacing between bolt holes), if they are the same then they will fit.

Hope this helps.

I hope I have answered your question, if you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please don't forget to leave a 5-star rating. Your rating benefits me and helps me build my reputation. It is also a way to thank me for using my time and expertise to respond to customers. Thank you.