Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Turns over but will not start red lamp in dash under clock

Customer Question

Turns over but will not start red lamp in dash under clock will not turn off no rule pump running or spark
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Keep looking
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, does the engine turns over but won't start, right?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Waited 3 days for an answer no help at all waisted 18 pound cured it my self

Dear customer, i am sorry for the long delay, i will request a refund for you and you can do the same with the customer service. It is not usual to happen.
All the best.