Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

The cigarette lighters are not working Assistant: What is

Hi there...The cigarette lighters are not working
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Car reg KR16KMO
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve checked the fuses but not sure which to look at
Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: What I need ideally is a VW/SEAT specialist who can provide the exact fuse diagram of that specific car. It’s a SEAT ALHAMBRA KR16KMO
Assistant: What year is your VW?
Customer:

Thank you for your question, my name is Steve and I am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty years in the trade, hopefully I can help.

I have attached a diagrame of the fusebox for your Seat, the fuse for the lighters is number 4 This is the interior fuse box.

I hope this answers your question but do please feel free to ask any further details by replying to this thread, if this does answer your question please click accept and rate me, this allows me to continue, even

after clicking accept I can continue to answer questions on the matter by replying to this thread.

Many Thanks

Steve

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry I’ve tried another 10 amp fuse by replacing like the existing one (which looks ok��), and it still doesn’t work. Please advise