Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

KSEAL, kseal, kseal, kseal

kSEAL
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: kseal
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: kseal
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: kseal
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My engine coolant is going down slowly, my garage couldn't find any leaks. Would you recommend using Kseal to solve the problem (zafira petrol engine 06)

Hi..there..

In my opinion. i would never recommend anyone to use that stuff..ive seen the aftermath of that creating more problems and expense than necessary..blocking up heater matrix's,radiators,thermostats.it will not fix issue with leaking coolant hoses or rubber/plastic housings..if your losing coolant get a garage to do a proper inspection a coolant system pressure test would likely show up any drop or any small leaks they can pick up on and see where its going..if its the headgasket..better to pay to get the job done properlythan rely on that stuff..just my thoughts based on experiance..

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Your welcome..hopefully you get it sorted out..

In the meantime if you could leave a rating using the stars on the answer above..thank you..