sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Buna Doresc sa verific service history pentru un Custom pe

Buna Doresc sa verific service history pentru un Custom pe care urmeaza sa-l cumpar.In cartea de intretinere nu este notat nimic.cum pot verifica on line aceasta?Multumesc.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: custom 2017
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Eu doresc să cumpăr acest Ford Custom.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hello I want to check service history for a Custom that I am going to buy. In the maintenance book, nothing is noted. How can I check this online? Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It is real or false?

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, the ways you have to look into the service history record is by this pages to get vehicle info, or with the dealership or the garage where it is done. But a page at such, where you can know about the whole maintenances and faults history records is not available.

https://www.gov.uk/get-vehicle-information-from-dvla

https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes