experteer
experteer,
77184159

Can anyone help ive got an Octavia 2013 with a bolero radio

can anyone help ive got an Octavia 2013 with a bolero radio system and the screen has frozen is there a way to unfreeze it or is it frozen for good
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: it came with the car
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Its a Skoda Octavia 2013 I believe its a mark 3
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ive tried to reset it and diconected the battery
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Sorry to keep you waiting.

If even disconnecting the battery for about 5 minutes did not help, then the problem is in the Bolero System itself.

Only a Skoda workshop can help here. You can try to solve the problem by using the workshop tester. If this does not help, the radio module must be replaced.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.