Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

Can you tell the location of crankshaft sensor on a citron

Hi can you tell the location of crankshaft sensor on a citron dispatch 2005
JA: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?
Customer: Was recovered was diagnosed as the crankshaft sensor have managed to start it but was very rough just needed it know were it is located on the engine
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Citrion dispatch van
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No a friend he has also put it on the diagnostic and he gets the same code crankshaft sensor
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for your question, my name is Steve and I am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty years in the trade, hopefully I can help.

Can you let me know which engine you have in your Citroen. if you have the registration number I can get all the details I need.

Many Thanks

Steve

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Dispatch YP57NNZ

Thank you for that, you have the 1600 engine and the sensor is at the front near the crankshaft pulley. I have attached a diagram. The sensor is number 3 on the diagram.

I hope this answers your question but do please feel free to ask any further details by replying to this thread.

If this does answer your question please click accept and rate me, this allows me to continue, even

after clicking accept I can answer further questions on the matter by replying to this thread.

Many Thanks

Steve

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Am very great full ��

Your welcome.

I hope all goes well but do please get back to me if needed.

Steve

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Was the wire to the sensor the belt has frayed and broken the wire all fixed now
Thanks again

Thats good news, glad it went well.

Steve

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Have given you 5 stars ����

Thank you, much appreciated. :)

Steve