sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My range rover lights will not turn off

My range rover lights will not turn off

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, which lights are specifically turning off?
Usually when certain lights are on, it is because the relays have become stuck, , they are responsible for activating the lights, these activate and deactivate according to the position of the switch or lever. If the lights are getting stuck, it is because the relay has stuck in the open position, so they cannot be turned off or do not respond to the switch or lever.

Basically what you should do is locate the relays that are under the dashboard, disconnect one by one until you find the one that turns off the lights and replace it by another one with the same amp, if the problem persists after changing relay this is because the lever or switches are getting stuck but solving this is a bit more complex since doing the replacement of this component requires a little more work for the installation that meritsm anyway it is very likely that simply replacing the problem is corrected.

Do you understand me dear customer?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.