sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I asked a question about my Maserati steering. I went to pay

Customer Question

Hi I asked a question about my Maserati steering. I went to pay but found I am already a member. Then couldn't get back to the original question. Did you get a mechanic?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In UK, but it is not a legal question.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: checked fluid level, it was below minimum
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, i want to know if they are qualified to answer questions on Maserati power steering systems.
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. I apologize for the delay to take your query

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, it is not normal that you are filling the fluid tank and is going down the level. it indicates that you are in the presence of a major leak. Driving the vehicle with the minimum amount of steering fluid puts the pump at risk, and it is quite expensive.

I recommend that you to go with the vehicle to the garage to check the condition of the leak and correct it as soon as possible, in general the leaks are from one of the hoses or one of the seals of the steering box. it is the most common thing that happens and it is not complicated to repair it nor expensive. But you should repair it soon.