sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have an Isuzu NKR grafter 3.0 with turbo gone, engine code

Hi i have an Isuzu NKR grafter 3.0 with turbo gone, engine code RJX question is does the turbo from engine code RJM fit please (also 3.0)
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: That is the referance plate on door piller
JA: What year is your Turbo?
Customer: 2002
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Going to replace it if this other one fits
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, The Isuzu models year adapted the turbo of the RJM models, on the reference plate that is on the driver's door, you will find the specification, you can install the NKR turbo on these models or install the turbos of the RJX as well and you would have no problems in the performance since they are the same size at coupling and the same position of the fittings, the variation is minimal.

Have you understood me, dear customer?
My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!