Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

How do I unplug the charging cable from a fortwo smart car

Customer Question

How do I unplug the charging cable from a fortwo smart car 2018/19
JA: Are you fixing your Fortwo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The plug into the car won’t extract their is a flashing red light above the plug.
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: It’s above the plug a is flashing and won’t pull out.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to take the plug from the vehecle
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you share a picture of the radio with me please?