Rob
Rob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 years trade experience
16305601

We have a Fiat Lunar Roadstar 780 Motorhome. We are having a

Customer Question

We have a Fiat Lunar Roadstar 780 Motorhome. We are having a problem with the battery draining and my husband got an isolator switch fitted to turn the alarm off. Is there a local auto electrician who could tackle this. Our postcode is DD8.
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: We have tried everything and have had it at 2 local specialists. We need an auto electrician
JA: What year is your 780?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you fixing your 780 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just need advice on a local autoelectrician who can do it
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is fine thank you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you still need help?