Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

My parking sensors front and rear are not working plus the

Customer Question

Hi my parking sensors front and rear are not working plus the rear camera
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: Middle back and front
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Range rover sport 2006 2.7
JA: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I ask a specialist today and we test the car with the computer and show us the airbag modul is not working and he told me that why the sensors are not working
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: And my back camera is not working when I reverse
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you have the error code number?
thanks