sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My boot will not open my left motor is not work so it

my boot will not open my left motor is not work so it stopping for opening
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: it about 94450 and it a manual
JA: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall?
Customer: vauxhall astra twin-top design
JA: What year is your Astra?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you fixing your Astra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no I went to a garage and they could not not get my boot open because of the left motor is not working.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: only the right motor is work because the left motor not work it is not only stoppong the boot to open it is also stopping the roof from open aswell

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, it is necessary to disassemble the engine or simply release the rail of this engine in order to open the trunk or the roof, for this you must enter through the back of the seats, it is the only way to enter them.

Sometimes, there are certain models that the rear seats must be completely disassembled but in other models the rear seat can be moved down and in this way the technician can enter and disassemble it.

There are also special clamps that are used to insert the ones towards the lock and to be able to release the mechanism to open the boot. In this way, these parts are available in any spare parts house, but it is necessary to have experience in using them.

Do you understand me dear customer?
My goal is to give you the best experience possible that's why i am sorry for my delay! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!
Kind regards.
Keep safe, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have try that but I can not reach the catch
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you talk about a special clamps. What is the name of this special clamp please tell thank you Paul.