sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

New exhaust system, 18000 good, Audi a1 s line Tfsi 66plate,

New exhaust system
JA: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 18000 good
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: Audi a1 s line Tfsi 66plate
JA: What year is your Audi?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, how can i help you?
Do you need to locate a new exhaust?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. No I don’t need a new exhaust. My question is that. I brought my Audi about a year ago and I notice it’s got an after market exhaust on it. Looks like it’s got no silencers and no back box. Will this still pass MOT and service.

Dear customer, I apologize for my longdelay to get back to you.
There are exhaust systems that its network of pipes work as the parts that you do not see, such as the muffler, resonator, etc., so you do not have to worry on this type of exhaust coupled to the Audi. you don't have to worry about the MOTs, it will pass without any problems.

You could install the original exhaust but it would not be worth doing all that work if the exhaust you are using is working properly in your vehicle, the only thing that the engine could not do is because the exhaust has some kind of leaks or the vehicle is contaminating more than necessary, if it is not the case, it does not affect the functionality or the exhaust system of the Audi.

Do you understand me dear customer?
My goal is to give you the best experience possible that's why i am sorry for my delay! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!
Kind regards.
Keep safe, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much. This helped a lot

It is my pleasure can help. If you have any doubt later even after you rate we can keep in touch.
All the best.