Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I have a Mercedes SL350. I have a Mercedes SL350. I have a

Customer Question

I have a Mercedes SL350.
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: I have a Mercedes SL350.
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: I have a Mercedes SL 350. Water gets into Engine of the car.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: The car is automatic. The mileage is150.000. The garage where I take the car tells me I must keep the car in the garage to stop water get.
JA: Are you fixing your SL yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I do not fixed my SL myself I put it into a garage that specialises in Mercedes. The garage recommend that I keep the car covered I can't do either of these things
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have given you most of the informationI have given you most of the information I would appreciate being connected to a mechanic.
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you have any damage on the car?