Rob
Rob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 years trade experience
16305601

Electric problems, engine light is on, no wipers, no

Customer Question

Electric problems, engine light is on, no wipers, no electric windows, no A/c
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: no power, cannot start the car
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Peugeot 307, 2003
JA: Are you fixing your 307 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying to, checked fuses, turns over but won't start
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Remote locking does not work
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 month ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, are the other electric tools working? like lights?