Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Can you please tell me what diagnostic tool for a Range

Customer Question

Hi can you please tell me what diagnostic tool for a Range Rover Evoque 2012 will tell me all about abs problems and where to pinpoint them
Category: Car
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 1 year ago.

It's Gavin did you fit them sensors you was getting.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet still to be delivered but anticipating I might be wrong and would like a decent diagnostic tool cheers

Go to http://www.boschcarservice.com put your post code in workshop finder

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you just tell me a good diagnostic tool that will give me what I need to know thanks

An Autel diagnostics tool would be good enough.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi mate don’t mean to sound not appreciate but can you please tell me a diagnostic tool that will tell me all about my abs thanks

I have the Autel scan tool should be ok and not a bad price at £500 ish plus update every year I don’t know the cost of that. You are going at this ABS issue in the wrong manner just get it booked in £60 later you will have it diagnosed then you can move on to the next stage.