sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Hope all is well? I got good advice last time on fixing

Hi hope all is well? I got good advice last time on fixing issue with car. The only things is I haven’t been able to find a reputable or available auto locksmith so far in East London. Does anybody have a good recommendation please?

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Could you please give me your location to help you locate a lockmisth near to you?
thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stratford East London UK

The Car Key People
+44 20 8226 3787

Icon Car Keys
Tesco, Unit 1 At, Gainsborough Rd, London E11 1HT, UK.
+44 20 8530 5544

Auto Locksmiths - Yolex
F3, 86-90 Paul St, Hackney, London EC2A 4NE, UK.
+44 20 3129 6258

Car Keys Solutions- Car Keys Replacement- Auto Locksmith- Vehicle Security Upgrade
142-144 E End Rd, London N2 0RZ, UK.
+44 20 3627 1771

Let me know if you can contact any of them.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible that's why i am sorry for my delay! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!
Kind regards.
Keep safe, Sebastian.

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes