Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

Will a Lucas DTB150 condenser and points set fit a Minor

Will a Lucas DTB150 condenser and points set fit a Morris Minor 1000 with 1098cc engine
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: Manual, 66000 miles
JA: What year is your Fit?
Customer: 1966
JA: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fixing myself, nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for your question and sorry for the wait you have had, my name is ***** ***** I am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty five years in the trade, hopefully I can help.

The DTB150 contact set (intemotor part number 25500) will fit the Morris Minor 1098 cc engine (both the 48hp and the 50hp) built between 1962 - 1971.

I hope this answers your question but please feel free to ask any further details by replying to this thread.

If this does answers your question please click accept and rate me, this allows me to continue, even

after you have clicked accept I can answer further details by replying to this thread.

Many Thanks

Steve

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks Steve, that's all I wanted to know. First class answer

Your welcome, I hope all goes well.

Steve

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Full marks, thanks.

Steve

Stephen Rothwell,
Experience: Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I wrote yesterday saying how satisfied I was with the answer. I have also cancelled my membership.

Ok, Thank you for letting me know.

Steve