sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

When I have the roof up it squeaks and I got over bumpy

Hi, when I have the roof up it squeaks and I got over bumpy roads and when I have the roof down, it sounds like the roof is banging on something when I go over bumps
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: I have only had the car a month or so, so since then. The squeak comes from directly above when the roof is up and when it is down, the noise only comes from the rear passenger side
JA: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: 308 cc, 2009 2ltr diesel
JA: Are you fixing your 308 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've only attempted to find where it's coming from but I cannot find anything wrong
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it really, thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you could find someone that would be great, thank you

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, if I understand the problem it presents, it is not really very complicated to solve it, because you are presenting a mismatch in the roof, it is very surely in the rail, what happens is that these mismatches may be due to common wear problems, it is normal that happens over time, these rails adjust, they are disassembled and accessed, any Peugeot technician can do this job for you, it is not complicated and it can actually become routine, it is not expensive, you do not have much of to worry about.

The worst case scenario is that the rail needs to be replaced but I do not consider this to be the case as the roof is going down and up normally from what I see and in cases of extreme wear this is not possible.

Do you understand me dear customer?
My goal is to give you the best experience possible that's why i am sorry for my delay! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!
Kind regards.
Keep safe, Sebastian.

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes