experteer
experteer,
77184159

I have had a brush on my car which I would like to get

I have had a brush on my car which I would like to get sorted outside of my insurance what are the implications and how can I get this done
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: hyundai ioniq 2017 model
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing, its just the body had a brush with someone on the road yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: my left back tyre has been requiring pumping more frequently than the others on my car 2ce in the last 2 months
JA: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?
Customer: bought them with the caar in 2017

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Without knowing the extent of the damage, an assessment is difficult.

If it is only a small scratch without a dent, up to about 3x3 inch, then you can have it airbrushed. Airbrush is a small area paint job that can be done by mobile smart repair people.

However, if there are dents and plastic parts are broken, you should definitely go to a body shop near you. Mostly the damage under the parts is much bigger than you first assume. Also, only a local body shop can estimate what can be replaced and what can be repaired. Everything else can be life-threatening at the latest when there is another collision at the same place.

As far as the tyre is concerned, have the valve checked by a workshop you trust. Often it is the valves on the tyre that let air out. However, the workshop can quickly change this by removing the tyre.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.