sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

How do i know how many horsepower in my 2006 mercedes clk

How do i know how many horsepower in my 2006 mercedes clk 220 cdi

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Your car has from factory 10 kW / 150 PS / 148 hp (ECE) of power, 340 Nm / 251 lb-ft of torque

If you want to know the current power of the engine, it can be determined if its speed and torque are known. Power is simply the product of the two.

Dynamometers are used to calculate the torque delivered by the engine and Tachometers are used to find the speed or RPM of the engine.
In most tests, the speed is kept at a pre-determined level and the engine load (or torque) is varied.
The formula is torque X RPM.

Do you understand me dear customer?
My goal is to give you the best experience possible that's why i am sorry for my delay! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!
Kind regards.
Keep safe, Sebastian.