sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My 07 Grand Vitara has very little power when taking off or

My 07 Grand Vitara has very little power when taking off or going up a hill especially if towing a trailer
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Vitara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just bought it a few weeks ago so didn't try anything yet
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry it's a 1.9 DDIS

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customers, in general, these types of failures are more due to maintenance problems. It is normal for this to happen when buying a second-hand vehicle. What happens is that the previous owners are not very aware of the maintenance that should be done, less if the vehicle is going to be sold. Therefore what is recommended to perform is to perform a good maintenance when buying a vehicle I would recommend you replace all the air intake and injection filters like the fuel filter and the air filter. Of course, I also recommend you check the injection pump and sometimes a cleaning, as well as a check of the injectors in a test bench accompanied by their respective cleaning to the throttle body, it is good to be disassembled as well and cleaned.
This will greatly improve the performance of the vehicle and very surely correct the fault it presents. If you do not have indicators on the dashboard can rest assured that it is not a sensory failure or a failure that may mean some major repair. It is just a full maintenance problem.

Do you understand me dear customer?
My goal is to give you the best experience possible that's why i am sorry for my delay! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!
Kind regards.
Keep safe, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for that Sebastian I'll get all of that done and see how it goes ��