Rob
Rob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 years trade experience
16305601

My landrover discovery says no engine restart in 434 miles,

Customer Question

My landrover discovery says no engine restart in 434 miles, after topping up the diesel exhaust fuel tank
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: My landrover discovery shows on the dashboard, no engine restart possible in 434 miles, what should I do
JA: What year is your Discovery?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you fixing your Discovery yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: At first it was showing no diesel exhaust fluid in tank which I added
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to know how to reset it
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 17 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Dear customer, is it diesel?
Do you have any mechanical fault?