Rob
Rob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 years trade experience
16305601

No indicators or haz.lights on Mitsubishi shogun, Elegance

Customer Question

No indicators or haz.lights on Mitsubishi shogun
JA: What Mitsubishi product do you have?
Customer: Elegance 3.2 Diesel
JA: What have you tried so far with your Mitsubishi product?
Customer: Checked fuses
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 17 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Dear customer, have you already checked the flasher and fuses?