sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My Rolls Royce Silver Spur has suffered one side rear

Customer Question

Hi , my Rolls Royce Silver Spur has suffered one side rear suspension slight drop, now both rear suspensions have dropped and ripped the exhaust off one side.
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: Not noticed any fluid and the brakes are ok as the suspension and brakes use the same system. I’m told it could be spheres or height control valve, but who can diagnose n repair at a reasonable price near Merseyside.
JA: What year is your Silver Spur?
Customer: 1984
JA: Are you fixing your Silver Spur yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i cannot do much as now need ramps and expert to diagnose n replace parts.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m going to buy new spheres and height control valve. And take it from there, before I do that I need expert diagnosis, near to me in Merseyside.
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 9 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. I apologize for any delay.

Dear customer, unfortunately I am not close, but I recommend that you do not proceed to purchase the spheres and control valves because I know that getting new ones is expensive for the year but getting them used is a lottery.

It is certainly a hydraulic system in which you work in this kind of suspensions and it effectively works with the fluid may be a problem at the level of the hydraulic system of weapons, it may simply be a problem at the level of the connections as you said, first one side failed and then the other.

Then it is not worth making an expense that is considered unnecessary, since it can be a very simple problem of pressure degeneration at the rear part of the vehicle.

• Mersey Garages

131 Great Howard St, Liverpool L3 7AT, UK.
+44(###) ###-####/p>

• The FastFit Centre
***** St Helens
Eccleston
WA10 2PZ
***@******.***
01744 808586

- Here are some indepent Rolls Royce specialists around uk.
www.rrbsa.co.uk

Do you understand me, dear customer?
My goal is to give you the best advise i can, therefore please do not doubt to ask if you have any doubt or if there is anything else i can help you with.
Kind regards, Sebastian.