Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

I had a engine light xome, on and I got it checked and it

Hi there I had a engine light xome
JA: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?
Customer: on and I got it checked and it stated that there was something wrong with the glow plugs. I’ve been told it’s going to be really expensive to replace them and fit them however I’ve looked online and you can get them for around 20-30 pounds are the garages taking me on and should I buy them and get someone to fit them rather than being seen off and pay more
JA: What year is your Fit?
Customer: No it has not stalled and is still driving I have a golf gtd 2016 model
JA: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am not a mechanic and wouldn’t want to mess it up. I’ve spoke to a local garage and they stated that it will be pricey to get the parts and to fix and stated that it would be 50 pounds per hour labour and that the glow plug replacement would be between 300-500
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that is everything

Hi my name is ***** ***** might be worried about the glow plugs been seized in to the cylinder head.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
They stated that the wiring could be damaged it sounded like they were just trying to rip me off as I am not the best with cars