Michaeluk
Michaeluk, Technician
Experience:  Technician
109796520

How does my husband get a Conformity Certificate for our

How does my husband get a Conformity Certificate for our motorhome showing the CO2 (g/km). This is not indicate34d on ourRegistraation Document.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Fiat/Ducato/2014
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We want to apply for an LEZ Air Quality Sticker for France--this goes onthe windscreen of the vehicle.
JA: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: The MMM motorists magazine are advising us to get one as it is required in France in many towns.I do not know the mileage of the vehicle as it has been taken to the garage for a service.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thankyou

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

One such certificate is the COC papers of the vehicle.

For every vehicle manufactured in Europe there are so-called COC papers, which is a white sheet printed on both sides. On this sheet you can find all the technical data of the vehicle, including the CO2 emission.

The papers are actually included with the purchase of the vehicle. If the paper is lost, you can apply for it again from the manufacturer. However, as it is a motorhome, FIAT is not necessarily the point of contact in this case. You must contact the manufacturer of the motorhome, who must be able to obtain these documents for you.

Your satisfaction is very dear to my heart, a short feedback would be very nice, a simple "thank you" is enough to show me that my answer has reached you.