sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a C70 and a pipe has a leak in the roof, it needs a

I have a C70 and a pipe has a leak in the roof, it needs a replacement fitted
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: 14 years old
JA: Are you fixing your C70 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: cut the pipe and fitted a joiner but due to the pressure it did not hold
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: can he do it local to me
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can I ring you ?
Regards lee
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
07803 844448 Lee

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

Dear customer, based on the information you present to me, I see that you have problems in the roof hydraulic piping system.The advantage is that for the year this second-hand part can be obtained very easily at good prices and in good condition since the Volvo installed in several consecutive years the same network of pipes, below I leave you a link on eBay with which you can make the purchase and request shipping to the place of your locality.

My goal is to give you the best advice i can based on your description, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt please do not hesitate to reply back.
Kind regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
    Hi Sebastian
    Thank you for that but I was looking for someone to do the job as Main dealer wants more than the car is worth.

Hi, no problem at all.
    Let me know your location and i can help you locate and independent garage or mechanic to help with, i know the main dealer garage areusually expensive to do this jobs.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
    ME8 0SP

Hello dear customer, here are some garags that can help with the replacement.

• Cayman Autos

01737 761599

• Fairview Bodyshop Ltd

***** Gillingham ME8 0PX
    +44 1634 231432

• KDS Keltec

Unit 12, Railway Street Industrial Estate, Railway St, Gillingham ME7 1YQ
    +44 1634 581560

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
    Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes