sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I can’t remember exactly what I have to do to open the cover

Customer Question

I can’t remember exactly what I have to do to open the cover on the charge point I’m my I electric
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Mii electric 2020
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have never had to charge it yet. The salesman didn’t know how to vet the cap off either!
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I looked on the manual on line
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I see that your query has a lot of time here so i will try to help you.
The charger point is like a fuel filler cap, but instead of a petrol tank you’ll find a charging socket where you can plug in the connector.
If i am not mistaken, to open it you have to psh the cap and i will open, if not Inside the your car the cap opener is a button below your seat or through the display you can choose to charge and it will open.
To charge you have two socket the 3 points socket and the CCS connector for rapid charge.

My goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt please do not hesitate to reply back.
Kind regards, Sebastian.