sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

X I have a 16 plate Corsa and my infotainment screen is

Hi x I have a 16 plate Corsa and my infotainment screen is working but with no sound, except for when you touch the screen to navigate and it still beeps so it isn't the speakers?
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Vauxhall Corsa sri
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried nothing don't know what to do, dealership wants £114 just to look at it
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all thanks

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'll wait thanks
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm sorted now thank you anyway

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

Dear customer, I think that it is a problem at the equipment configuration level, many clients come asking for questions when such problems arise because they accidentally manipulate some settings and deactivate the speaker output.

You have to do a very simple test, place a person who manipulates the equipment while you place at the level of one of the door speakers, if when you touch the screen to navigate, you hear sound coming out from one of the speakers, the problem is configuration and the horns are correct.

If it is getting sound, it isnecessary that you locate a diagnostic equipment with Corsa software to perform the factory data reset of the equipment and with this leave the initial settings.

Now, there are ways to do a factory data reset so you don't spend those 100 pounds at the dealership, I recommend you go to a car audio or electronics garage as they work with the installation of sound system equipment, GPS, SAT nav etc. this kind of garages know this equipment very well and can perform these configurations and revisions at much lower costs than the dealership itself and can do these reset procedures themselves.

My goal is to give you the best advice i can based on your description, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt please do not hesitate to reply back.
Kind regards, Sebastian.

Oh i see you did sort it out, is there anything else i can do to help yo uwith?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No thank you �� X all is good now

Great, i am glad all is good now!
Stay safe.
Best wishes, Sebastian.

All the best.

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes