Michaeluk
Michaeluk, Technician
Experience:  Technician
109796520

I have the airbag light that keeps coming on I’ve had it

Customer Question

Hi I have the airbag light that keeps coming on I’ve had it diagnosed and it’s the seat belt anchor on the drivers side But I’m having trouble ordering the correct parts I was wondering if you could help me
JA: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?
Customer: no I don’t think so
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Seat Ibiza 2009
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve taken it to the garage
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: and that’s what they’ve told me it is
Category: Car
Expert:  Michaeluk replied 14 days ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you I am a master mechanic with over 10 years experience with various car brands.

Good evening, please excuse the waiting time, currently there are delays due to many requests.

This part is the complete 3 point harness you need, the belt tensioner (which is certainly stored in the memory) is installed there.

The part number should be "6J3857706" To be on the safe side, please check the part number before installation.