Steve
Steve, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Garage owner for thirty five years
106618989

Trying to locate airbag control module unit on 2008 Range

Hi there Trying to locate airbag control module unit on 2008 Range Rover Sport. Us it located under gear shift or under cooler box in centre console.
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: No haven't noticed any leaks
JA: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes fixing myself. I have removed centre console trying to locate RCM module.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just the location of module

Good evening, thank you for your question.

Do you have the registration number and I can send you a diagram showing the position.

Steve

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Irish reg 08D8614 Range Rover Sport L320

OK thank you for that, my system doesn't support the irish reg system but with the Details its an L320 I can find the details ok.

I have attached the diagram and you will see the module is in front of the gear lever at the front of the consul.

I hope this answers your question but do please feel free to ask any further details by replying to this thread.

I want to ensure you are happy with the answer so do please contact me if you need any further details.

Thank you for using Just Answer

Steve