Phillip H
Phillip H, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

I have a 1930 sleeve valve Daimler, one trafficator has

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 1930 sleeve valve Daimler, one trafficator has ceased to function. It is mounted in a box. 21.2 cams long with a bracket that screws into the body between door and windscreen. On it is written, Bosch Germany importe D’ Allemange no ON12 2. Any chance of a replacement?
JA: How old is your Bosch appliance?
Customer: 1930 Daimler
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It stopped working suddenly.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I checked the wiring which was very old, bound it in tape to eliminate possibility of shorting.
JA: Do you have a multimeter or voltage tester? What colors are the wires?
Customer: When activated, the ammeter goes to discharge off the scale. With it disconnected it makes the right noises and goes t 10 amp discharge until the timer runs out. So the fault must be in the solenoids or electrics of the unit can it be repaired?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch wiring? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As l said, working one minute then dead discharge and not working the next. No warning.
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 14 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillip H replied 12 days ago.

Hiya

I would suggest you try here: David Manners

If they don't have them in they will probably know where to get them.

Phillip