sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have just bought a 1997 Honda Nighthawk 750cc l am told l

I have just bought a 1997 Honda Nighthawk 750cc l am told l need to fit dampers to front steering can you tell me where l would get the right ones from
JA: Have you checked the fluids?
Customer: no but there is a juddering when riding would that be fluids
JA: What year is your Fit?
Customer: sorry what do you mean
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: l am not well up on motorbikes the last time l had one was some 40 years ago
JA: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: l have a machanic doing it for me
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: only thing is he is a car mechanic who is helping me out

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay and would like to know whom i am having the pleasure to chat with.

Dear customer, i can  help you with the part number you need to replace, you can easily get it through eBay, including Amazon, and it arrives at your doorstep.

51500-MW3-A41

This is the part number you can find the steering dampers without problems even in local garages or shops.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.