sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

How much would it cost to replace two offside doors on Audi

How much would it cost to replace two offside doors on Audi A4 2016
JA: Is it your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, as a result of an accident
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (M4SZGVG)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (372L5V7)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you let me know if you are still working on a response?

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, from what I can see in the pictures, the problem that you are presenting is more than all external scratches, to be honest, a door can cost you around 400 to 600 pounds, we are talking about you would spend over 1000 pounds on the two doors when actually this type of problem that you present the best thing to do is to take it directly to a brazier since they can correct any type of external damage and also paint the door the same color as the vehicle and it will not even be noticeable.

This reduces the cost a lot, so my recommendation is not that you replace the door but that you visit a specialist garage in brassware if you want you can tell me where you are and I would gladly help locate a workshop that can help you

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.