IanjC211
IanjC211, Technician
Experience:  Expert
111627093

During my monthly checks in my 2015 3 hatchback, I noticed

During my monthly checks in my 2015 3 hatchback, I noticed that the oil level is at the x mark.....
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: Independent service done six weeks and 2k miles ago
JA: Are you fixing your Hatchback yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The car is running smoothly with 110k mls and no problems to report. It is just my first non dealer service ... Just wondering should I consider having another oil change ?
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** system will automatically offer a phone call but I’m unable to take calls at this time. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your vehicle but I am here to help. One moment while I review the information. Regards Ian.

Hello I dont think there is anything wrong with your vehicle as most manufactures will allow 1 litre per thousand miles so with your vehicle covering 2k and the miles being 110k I think your car is running well. Regards Ian.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks that's good to know...on a different point .. skyactiv diesel engines and decarbonising...
Is it something I could consider and if so , at what point

Happy to have helped. Regards Ian.