Steve
Steve, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Garage owner for thirty five years
106618989

The car runs ok but speedo rev counter or any other gauge

the car runs ok but speedo rev counter or any other gauge not working
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: ford focus1,6 automati cpetrol2003 2 door hatch back
JA: What year is your Focus?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fuses all ok dont know what else to check
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: dash not workin initially lit up like a christmas tree then nothing
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Welcome to JA. My name is***** am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty years in the trade. I will be happy to assist you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.
You will receive an offer of a phone call by the system, this only needs to be accepted if you wish to speak to me, I can otherwise continue to answer your questions via the thread.
Hi this is quite a common problem and is usually the dash at fault.

CLICK HERE it gives the details.

I hope this answers your question but I want you to be 100% happy with the answer so do please feel free to ask any further details by replying to this thread.
Thank you for using Just Answer
Steve

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The engine runs fine does not cut out or fail to start just no fuel gauge temp gauge or speedo or Rev counter

It was a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know. I will reply as soon as I can to help with any further queries.
Steve

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
WILL DO AND THANKS FOR THE ASSIST

No Problem, I hope all goes well.

Steve