Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

Need an urgent car battery replace tonight, had a friend

Customer Question

Need an urgent car battery replace tonight
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: had a friend come and jump start it - not doing anything, car been left for months sister was supposed to look after car while I’ve been away
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Range Rover sport 2014
JA: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: jump leads battery is totally dead
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I really need someone tonight as I have the MOT booked at 8am in the morning
Category: Car
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 17 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today your only real option would be the AA / RAC / Green flag

Most MOT stations are ok with a missed appointment just let them know as soon as you can if you can not get anyone out Tonight if you need me just get back to me regards Gavin.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks gavin

No problem regards Gavin.